DEEP PURPOSE

Thinking is a dynamic state of motion.

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Sales Profession

Running with you the Sales Rep.

Are you very PROUD OF SELLING FOR A LIVING,

WELL, show it with, Passion, your tone of voice, the way you talk about selling, the way you act.

Why are so many Sales people hesitant to say they are in selling, I have seen it real time for 35 years,
they seem inferior to say chatting to a CA, Lawyer, Doctor ??????

Here is the deal, I study just as hard and just as long as the profession above, I often put in place certain QUESTIONING techniques when ever I chat with such people.

I do not mess around when I chat about the great profession of SALES, you owe to yourself, your clients, your company.

Have wisdom, stand proud, if it was not for the Sales profession, there would be no economy.
Go be Proud.

Wisdom comes from the experience of living

Till next time go sell your way to Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment