Buying Motives fall into two main categories:
Rational Motives :
- Gain or saving of money - Greater profits , improved efficiency.
- Benefits - Product Quality.
- Protection / Security - Confidence in the supplier and product/service .
- Approval of others - Recognition.
Emotional Motives :
- Satisfaction - Using a product / service connected to pride.
- Pleasure - Appearance and design.
- Fear - Fear of competition , Fear of how other people will react.
- Envy - Wanting what others want , wanting the success of others.
Buyers want those goods and services that will bring them the maximum benefits , this means describing a product / service in terms of what it does for the buyer .
Till next time go sell your way to success.
Post by Kyle Daines